We have formed offshore International Business Companies in the Bahamas and Anguilla since 1990. We formed over 1,030 Bahamian companies and over 350 Anguilla companies. We are overseas agents for Anguilla registrar since 2001.
Avoid the problems that UBS’ U.S. clients had in 2008. Learn some compliance.
If you are an American taxpayer going offshore today you had better understand the US tax law and the IRS compliance required. You can still legally avoid plenty of taxes, but you need to structure yourself and file the right disclosure to avoid complications. Review this link carefully, and contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 242 327 7359 (Nassau, Bahamas).
Passive Foreign Investment Companies (called PFICs and QEFs by the tax code) do not have to file US income tax returns.
PFICs are not subject to IRS audits so study this link before you incorporate anywhere with anyone.
PFICs cannot have an office inside the United States and cannot do business within the United States. PFICs/QEFs can trade the US stock markets through their stock brokers and not owe any US short term or long term capital gains taxes.
Mitt Romney filed Form 8621 for 10 QEFs in 2010. Bain Capital ($70 Billion AUM) has over 138 PFICs in the Cayman Islands. PFICs are the vehicle of choice for the savvy trader/investor.
PFICs can be used by Americans for other activities, including receiving management/consulting fees offshore TAX FREE. Contact us.
Cost for Bahamian company with banking introduction, application forms, etc., at the very best bank here in the Bahamas is $2,500. Annual fee thereafter is $1,350.
Cost for Anguilla company with banking in the Bahamas is $2,100 Annual renewal fees is $1,200.
We provide complete company formation package including;
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company by-laws for company
- Articles of incorporation for company
- Subscriber minutes
- Director minutes
- Shareholder register
- Registered agents and office (in Anguilla and Bahamas)
- Overnight UPS/Fed Ex of documents anywhere
- Banking application forms and introduction to bank officers at the top bank in Nassau that offers online banking, credit cards, etc.
- No Corporate Income Tax
- No Personal Income Tax
- Stockholders are Not Public Record
- No Tax On Corporate Shares
- Low Annual Fee
- Directors not a matter of public record (except in Bahamas)
- No Estate, gift or withholding taxes